Please see below guidelines for safely receiving packages and for disinfecting our products on arrival. Tenbits will be implementing measures to ensure that products are sanitised prior to dispatch.
Sanitising a Tenbits silicone wristband:
The silicone wristbands can be washed with soap and warm water and then gently dried. Please note that should you use any cleaning agents, such as hand sanitisers, you will need to thoroughly rinse with water afterwards to ensure the band isn't exposed to chemicals for long periods. Do not leave the product in a chemical solution
Actions to be taken when receiving your package:
- Practice social distancing when receiving the package, and wear a mask.
- Do not come into close contact with the driver and inform them that you will not sign any documents. Some courier companies have instituted proof of delivery options such as cell phone photos to avoid contact.
- Leave your packages for at least 72 hours or spray/wipe the packages with an appropriate alcohol based disinfectant.
- All outer packaging to be disposed of as soon as possible.
- Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, eyes and nose.
- After handling the package, wash your hands according to guidelines i.e. for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Disinfect all surfaces that you came into contact after receiving the package.
Covid-19 SA resource portal
Visit the link below to access the South African coronavirus resource portal.